Saturday, February 20, 2010

Giving up on the medicine

Well, My endocrinologist is a self satisfying, living in a bubble, blood hoarding quack! Yup, 2 appointments with her an that is the truth. She put me on a medicine to make me more insulin receptive, although she never looked at my test to see that I have a LOW blood sugar issue, not high. The meds made me sick, so I took less. Then they didn't do anything, but over exaggerate low blood sugar, this is a really bad thing when I was in the middle of serving 700 people on seafood buffet. Nothing would've made dinner better then the manager passing out on the dining room floor. Anyways, After my last appointment with her on Monday, I will not be taking her medicines, Nor the insulin and other things she recommended. I refused to give any more blood to the Allina network, because honestly, I hate the Cambridge medical center. And will never return to there again!

I have decided that she, and all the other doctors I have seen don't really have a clue. I will give it 6 months, and then maybe try again to feel better. Until then constant eating keeps my blood sugar up I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment